The DC Furies are seeking to fill two coaching positions for our Summer 7s program.
- Rugby 15s or 7s experience
- High-level coaching experience of men’s or women’s clubs
- High levels of organization, motivation and planning
- Collaboration with other coaches and captains in executing practice and game plans
- Coaching players at varying ability levels within the same club
- Working with captains in a player-centric club
Coaches are responsible for developing and executing the game plan, working with the selections committee, developing players, and helping to foster a positive and inclusive team spirit and culture.
The Furies field multiple sides during the 7s summer season. Tournaments are generally held on Saturdays in the Mid-Atlantic region, with at least one two-day tournament (Cape Fear). Practice location is yet to be determined.
The team provides a coaching stipend and covers travel costs for coaches.
If you are interested in the position, please email Erin O’Reilly, Furies Coaching Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your rugby resume
- A brief statement of interest about why you’d like to coach Furies Women’s Club 7s
Posting closes April 24